This site features a collection of materials for research and training in psychology and related sciences.
My goal is to provide training, tools, and tips in quantitative & substantive areas of psychological research, and to do so with a healthy dose of clarity, conversational ease, humor, and a dash of levity. In my experience, students can learn very effectively when abstract material is presented in everyday language with a patient, conversational tone. I would never have gotten through my earliest days of statistical training without this kind of instruction, so now I’m paying it forward.
I’ve developed these materials with the student researcher in mind, but you may find them useful at any level of your training and/or career. As I pick up new & useful techniques and develop new tools for methods and analysis, I’ll share them here.
Please use the navigation bar above to:
- Download some of my tools for research methods, data analysis, and statistical reporting.
- Access my materials on statistics, data analysis, and data management.
- Learn more about my research.
- Contact me for consultation or tutoring in statistics, data analysis, & data management.
- Connect with my affiliates in psychology and related social sciences.